How has Dana grown in the past month?
According to yourbabytoday,
- Your baby now can bear weight on his legs when you hold him upright.
- He can sit without support.
- Baby can stand while holding onto someone or something.
- He can pull himself up to a standing position from a seated one.
- Baby walks by holding on to furniture.
- He babbles.
- Baby plays peekaboo.
- Baby waves good-bye.
- He can say “mama” or “dada.”
Our Princess can do all of the above except the last two. She has been babbling a lot recently and we look forward to her first utterances of ‘mama’ or ‘dada’. That’ll be the sweetest music to our ears I’m sure 🙂 Here are some photos taken on Sunday morning when she first stood up in her cot (before she was bitten by the flu bug)!