King Koil needs no introduction. Established since 1898, the name is synonymous with quality mattresses and bedding products. As a family, we have been using King Koil for the longest time, even when we ourselves were kids! For our family, we would always consider King Koil whenever we need to change our beddings i.e. CNY period.
Usually towards the end of the year, I would keep my eyes peeled for good deals as I have this preference to change our pillows, bolsters and bedsheets once a year. Imagine my excitement when I knew that the popular King Koil Warehouse Sale is proceeding this year!
I managed to convince the husb to bring me to main warehouse at Sungai Kadut for the sale. Here, I share 5 reasons why you should not miss the sale:
- Good sleep is key to good health: It is scientifically proven that good sleep is key to good health and quality bedding products, including a good mattresses, is a key factor that contributes to a well-deserved night’s rest. We were impressed that, adding on to their wide-range of quality mattresses, King Koil launched the silver Ion based V-Shield treatment – which inhibits viruses such as Covid 19, influenza and eliminates bacteria on the beds. These are available at the Warehouse Sale as well. Do check it out.
- Four decentralized sale locations island-wide: To prevent overcrowding and ensure the popular sale is more accessible to the general public, the annual King Koil Warehouse Sale is decentralized to 4 locations:
Main Warehouse: 13 Sungei Kadut Way Matsushita House 728792
Opening hours: 12pm to 8pm (Mon to Thur) 9am to 9pm (Fri to Sun)
67 Sungei Kadut Drive, L1 & L2, S729567
Opening hours: 11am to 8pm (Mon to Thur) 9am to 9pm (Fri to Sun)
Marina Square 6 Raffles Blvd #03-0346-348 S039594
Opening hours: 10am to 8pm (Mon to Sun)
12 Kallang Way #01-01 North East Bldg S349216
Opening hours:11am to 9pm (Mon to Sun)
Note: Free shuttle bus service from Yew Tee MRT (12pm to 8.30pm) to both 13 Sungei Kadut and 67 Sungei Kadut drive.
- Beddings for every budget: King Koil Warehouse Sale has beddings to suit every budget. I am eyeing the Smart Bedding range as it provides pressure-relieving premium support comfort, good for the hubby who is on his feet for extended hours daily. Aside from King Koil, other bedding brands featured in the sale include:
Dorma – British designed heritage brand with a reputation for producing quality products since 1921. They offer products such as Fine Bedding Collection (Mattress, Linen, RoyalGel Pillow) and Lifestyle Classic Furnitures.
Silentnight – UK’s superbrand mattress for a great night’s sleep. Its mattresses consists of individual pocketed coil to provide perfectly tailored support by the even spread of body weight for luxurious comfort and is scientifically proven to improve spinal alignment and posture. Made with 100% Natural Latex, its responsive and pressure relieving effects helps to soothe away any backache and pains for the best sleep experience.
Stylemaster – Style Master is endorsed by the Australian Spinal Research Foundation. Adapting handmade techniques from master craftsmen, the brand manufactures mattresses that provides spinal care and comfort to suit your chiropractic needs.
Wonderland – Offers mattresses designed with the perfect blend of comfort, support and great value, Wonderland has many years of production experience assuring good support and a quality night’s rest.
- Beyond the bedroom: The King Koil Warehouse Sale also retails a range of quality sofa (including custom-made ones) and living room furniture. Shoppers can also find furniture from Ashley Furniture, apparently from the No. 1 selling furniture store brand in the world with trendy design collections for your home.
Big, genuine discounts: It’s true. There are items going for up to 70% off! Among the attractive discounts are:
Mattresses from S$100
Microfiber Pillows from S$29
Bed Linen from S$20
Sofas and chairs with discounts up to 55%
If the discounts aren’t attractive enough, there are the following additional discounts:
- Present your Passion or CIMB card and take another 5% off your purchase;
- Spend $500 & above for bedlinens, beddings and accessories and take additional 5% off;
- Spend $1000 & above on mattress, furniture and sofa, and take additional 10% off.
There’s free delivery with purchases of $500 & above. Our loots include 2 pocketed-spring single-sized mattresses for the kids (with free pillows), a set of hypoallergenic Micro-gel Junior Pillow Set for Buddy and Eucalyptus Mattress Protectors for everyone.
For families looking into getting a new ‘do’ for their bedroom and living area, the King Koil Annual Warehouse Sale is really not to be missed.
When: 3 to 13 September 2020
Monday – Friday 11am-8pm
Sat – Sun 10am – 8pm
- 13 Sungei Kadut Way Matsushita House 728792 – Main Warehouse
- 67 Sungei Kadut Drive, L1 & L2, S729567
- Marina Square 6 Raffles Blvd #03-0346-348 S039594
- 12 Kallang Way #01-01 North East Bldg S349216
Note that safe-distancing measures will be in effect to ensure everyone’s safety so do be patient if you have to wait to enter sales area.
For more info on the King Koil Warehouse Sale 2020, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/KingKoilSG/
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored collaboration with King Koil Singapore.
Leave a Reply