Pororo is one of the few animations which our family enjoys watching because it is a wholesome family entertainment that promotes friendship, curiosity and teamwork.
Now, for the first time in SouthEast Asia, Pororo, Korea’s top children’s animated character, comes to Singapore with our very own Pororo Park opening at Marina Square on 11 November 2015. Let us bring you on a virtual tour into Pororo Park!
The 11,000 Sq Feet single-storey Pororo Park is a fusion between an indoor gym and an educational theme park. It comes complete with:
- A Large Ball Pit (Shark Ball Pool) – Buddy, our 17 month-old loves this!
- A Short Train Track (Pororo Express) – One of the ‘star’ attractions, even adults wish we could go on it!
- Poby’s Jungle Gym – Popular with kids of all ages!
- A Theaterette (Tong Tong’s Little Theatre) – Where Story-telling and Sing-along sessions are held.
- Pororo House – Super cute house with miniature furniture!
- Function Room – A bright, cheery room to cater for birthday parties and craft sessions!
To make the experience complete, there are also Loopy’s Café and a Rody’s Toys and Souvenir Store. The park is recommended for children 1 to 9 but we think preschoolers (3 to 6 years old) would enjoy it most. Like all indoor playgrounds, all patrons are to wear socks inside the Park. Shoes and strollers are to be left at the front counter. Socks are available for sale at the counter for $2.50 per pair if you need one.
The park engages children in a range of free play activities from rolling in the ball pit to running and sliding in the indoor gym. The theater also features scheduled sing-along sessions while the function room doubles as a story-telling and craft center. It is a cosy indoor park that allows young children and families to have few hours of fun while getting acquainted with a wholesome cartoon character we all love.
Take a virtual tour into Pororo Park Singapore with us!
Pororo Park Singapore
Address and Location:
6, Marina Boulevard , Marina Square, #02-29 (opposite Marks and Spencer)
Nearest MRT station: City Hall / Esplanade
Sun – Thurs: 1030 am – 8 pm
Fri and Sat: 1030 am – 9pm
Disclaimer: We were invited to the Media Preview of Pororo Park. The kids (both the 7 year old and the 1 year old) had so much fun they were reluctant to leave. All photos and opinions are, as usual, ours.