Note: This review is ‘authentically late’ so that we can test and trial the product over the period of 3 months before we share it with our readers. Read on:
Imagine, 3 years of worry-free from bird droppings, watermark and other elements of our weather ruining the family car’s paint job.
Bird Droppings and Dirt?
We love the convenience a car gives to our lifestyle but at times, our hectic and busy schedule make it a real stretch of our time to care for the car. Like most car owners, my hubby David often finds it a challenge to find time to properly maintain the family car. He absolutely detests spending time (and money) cleaning the family car only to have bird droppings or rain come down onto it moment it is driven out. However, these days, he is singing a different tune thanks to EA Detailer.
“It is coming off quickly and easily!” “No need to send for car wash.”“ It still has its shine.”
These are the common comments I hear, 3 months on after we have visited EA Detailers and applied their CERAZ Ceramic Coating on our car which gave our ‘workhorse’ the ‘love and care’ it deserves. All these despite parking our car daily under the hot sun. We are very impressed by its effectiveness in protecting our car from:
- Harsh sun rays from eroding the car’s shine
- Bird droppings and tree saps
- Watermark left after rain
- Soot and dirt from the traffic
Why the CERAZ Ceramic Coating – In a Nutshell:
The coating, if treated using the recommended care, is expected to last effectively for 3 years. 3 years!
- Effective coating that lasts up to 3 years under our climate
- One of the best and thickest coating for car bodies
- Easy daily/regular maintenance to maintain the shine
- No hard-sell packages by EA Detailer
- Customised car treatment according to your lifestyle needs
- Only need one, at most two times a year to visit for touch-up, under normal use
The EA Detailer Difference:
Cars are expensive in Singapore and helping to upkeep its interior and exterior well may help with its resale value later on. However finding a trustworthy car groomer / detailer can be tricky. This is where EA Detailers come in. We were very impressed with EA Detailers since a few years back when they effectively got rid of baby roaches in our car (which shocked us because we enforce the strict rule of NO EATING IN CAR). Read our experience here: https://www.lifestinymiracles.com/2016/08/ea-detailer-car-grooming/
This time around, during the 6-hour process of applying the CERAZ Ceramics Coating for the car, we were once again very much impressed by their service.
- They were upfront and transparent about the cost and treatment duration of the job.
- They customised the car treatment to suit our lifestyle needs
- There was no hard-selling of packages
- They have a keen eye for details
- The coating process was un-rushed, they took the needed time to do it professionally
- They dedicated 2 to 3 staff to the job
- They used quality products
To show their commitment to drivers, EA Detailers also offer the following services:
- Detailed inspection of our vehicle
- Detailed explanation of the job at hand
- Comfortable air-conditioned waiting lounge with Wifi access (selected outlets)
For a marginal fee, EA Detailers are also able to provide:
- Overnight pick-up of our vehicle and drop-off after the job is completed.
- Transport service from the workshop to your work or home.
This post is written 3 months late due in part to us wanting an authentic experience of EA Detailers CERAZ Ceramics Coating treatment. Most car groomers’ application would look good only for a short while after the treatment. EA Detailer’s still lasts well and provided us with effective protection for our car. If you are looking for a car groomer with solid dedication and professionalism, look no further than EA Detailers. To know more about EA Detailer, their operation and outlets, visit http://www.eadetailer.com
MORE ABOUT THE CERAZ Ceramic Coating:
Total duration of treatment: 6-7 hours depending on condition of vehicle’s exterior.
✓ CeraZ Ceramic Coating Preparation Stage
✓ Layering Application of Ceraz Ceramic Coating on Body Painted Surfaces
✓ Rinse and Shampoo with Gloss Shampoo
✓ Claying : Removal of Paint Contaminants
✓ Layering Application for Headlights Coating
✓ Layering Application for Rims Coating
✓ Paint Correction and Refining Process
✓ Machine Polish
✓ Leather Protectant Treatment
✓ Interior Trimming Protectant
✓ Tire Gloss
✓ Rims Polishing
✓ Wheels/Rim Cleaner
✓ Exhaust Pipes Polishing
✓ Clean-up of Door Shuts, Boot Shuts, Bonnet Edges
✓ Engine Bay Detailing
✓ Clean-up of Fuel Cap Compartment
The treatment comes with some simple and inexpensive steps to be used to maintain the condition of the coating. To further enhance strengthen the coating, it is recommended for car owners to return for customised ala-carte maintenance sessions (not part of the package) due to the eroding effects of our weather to the protective coating layer. If you are one of the car owners who wish to be regularly updated of the condition of your car, it will be recommend to send in your car for servicing at least once every 8 to 12 months.
Leave a Reply