Our favorite family tradition this time of the year is to set up the Christmas tree together. From the time we had our first matrimonial home and continuing now as parents, we’ve always made it a point to keep this tradition alive. To make it even more special, we adorn our tree with ornaments collected from our travels around the globe. From Turkey to Switzerland, Denmark to Japan, dressing up the tree truly bring back lots of fond holiday memories.
Live or Plastic?
We used to own a synthetic 6 ft plastic tree but we switched over to live trees when the kids arrived. While the live pine tree gave the home a fresh ‘Christmasy’ scent, the high costs and the unpredictability of the supply (Ikea stopped selling live trees since 2016 to our dismay), and shapes/sizes of the live trees make decorating a bit of a challenge. Besides, there’s just something about having a family tree that grows with the family and the kids through the years.
Turning Houses into Homes
Mason’s Home Décor is an established supplier of classy home décor. With an eye for aesthetic appeal, they are among one of the few premium suppliers of Christmas decor products to major retailers here in Singapore. Masons’ Christmas trees are in a class of their own. There are 6 types to choose from. For homes with space constraints, you should definitely check out Masons’ ‘slim’ ‘The Altaeco‘ Christmas tree which is really popular!
Among the premium features of Masons’ Christmas Trees are:
- Hyper-realistic looking: No cheap ‘plasticy’ trees – Leaves, branches are dense and randomised to make them look realistic.
- Hassle-free Assembly (with FirTECT Technology) – Most of the Christmas Trees sold in the supermarkets or local Christmas Shops are manufactured using a very conventional method, that requires us to manually bend and pull the branches to form a dense shape and structure. However, Masons’ trees are manufactured with FirTECT technology means that each branch is hinged to the solid centre structure of the tree. When placed in an upright position, the branches automatically open like how an umbrella would. This results in extremely quick and easy set up (and conversely for storage later).
- Highly Durable – Not bending the branches means lesser chance for wear and tear.
- Perfect Shade of Colour – Christmas Trees that are of a lighter green often look cheap.
- Extreme Density – Trees look lush and elegant.
- Pay Less for Premium -Masons’ premium grade trees are economically priced below the market average as they have own manufacturing contacts which cut out the middle men costs!
Apart from Christmas Trees, Masons sell ornaments such as Christmas Tree Lights, Baubles, and other Christmas home decorations.
We paid a visit to Masons warehouse last weekend and picked the Cashmere Pine Christmas tree, the Amazzonia.
Saves Time. Saves Cost
Mason’s Home décor helps keep costs low and saves precious time for families busy with their holiday plans. Their website provides shoppers a clear and easy way to shop for trees. In fact, there are options to buy Christmas Tree Value Bundles, which comes complete with ornaments and lights. You can then personalise the tree with your own special ornaments (like we did).
If you like, you can drop by their warehouse to view the trees, purchase on the spot or do self pick-up. Do give them a call before heading down: +65 9384 4885 and +65 6282 2185.
This season, save time, save cost and turn your house into a home with premium life-like Masons Christmas tree. Have a merry Christmas!
5 Pereira Rd, #04-01,
Asiawide Industrial Building, Singapore 368025
Thanks to our sponsor, we are giving away a Christmas Tree Bundle to 1 loyal reader. You will get to choose either 1) Altaeco Colorado Pine Slim Artificial Christmas Tree Bundle or the 2) Ariostea Alpine Dense Artificial Christmas Tree Bundle, each worth SGD179.90 from Mason’s Home Décor.
All you need to do is:
Complete the steps in this online widget:
The giveaway ends 3 December 2017, 11.59pm and is open to readers in Singapore. The winner will be contacted using the email address provided when entering this draw and will have 24 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified before the winner is announced, incomplete and unverified entries will be disqualified. Please note that all Facebook and Instagram accounts (e.g. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no authentic posts or very few real friends) will be disqualified. All the best!