I don’t believe it. One month into installing the new Hifold booster seat in our family car, my kids are still ‘fighting’ over who gets to sit on it. This is Hifold: the world’s most adjustable grab-and-go high back booster.
Intrigued, I asked the elder daughter (who’s turning 12) why she wants to ‘fight’ with her younger brother for the Hifold booster. Here’s what she said:
- I can rest better: With 200-over adjustable points, the Hifold can be adjusted to the growing child’s frame making it safe, snug and comfortable.
- No more neck-ache: Our kids often take short naps in the car. With the Hifold’s head support, kids can prop their head up properly without causing strain to their necks.
- It’s really comfortable!: Though the Hifold is possibly the lightest booster seat ever, the frame is made from high grade impact-resistant materials lined by cushy paddings.
So with that, the Hifold has now become an indispensable part of our family’s car rides for over a month now. Aside from the fact that it makes car rides safer for the most important people in our lives (i.e. our kids), here’s are other reasons why we recommend the Hifold:
- Lightweight and slim: For those having 2 or more kids in the car, having two or three of these Hifold fit-and-fold boosters would not take up as much spaces as traditional high-back boosters. It fits three across in the back seat of a car as long as there are lap and shoulder seat belts for all three seats, making this a great car seat option for larger families.
- Easy to store and use: It folds! Yes, this whole structure folds quickly and snugly. With its net weight of 4KG, it is very portable. Once quickly folded, the Hifold, unlike other bigger booster seats, occupies only a modest space in the car’s boot. The booster seat is set up and ready to use in under ten seconds, making the Hifold the perfect car seat for families on-the-go.
- 243 adjustable points: Yes, this seemingly plain looking hifold booster has over 200 adjustable points to customize the seat according to the growing frame of our kids. Hifold is now possibly the ONLY booster seat our child needs to travel safely in the car from toddler age and up.
- Safe: It’s quite amazing that something as light and portable as the Hifold can meet and exceed international safety standards. Designed with safety at the forefront, the Hifold has a four-layer design and six impact protection zones located on either side of the hip, shoulder and head area. Made using advanced lightweight materials that are more energy absorbent than other foams used in traditional booster seats, the hifold has strong cushioning and shock proofing capabilities.
- Portable: The Hifold comes with a shoulder carry strap and can be checked-in at airports to be brought along for long road trips overseas. Parents would be happy to know it folds down three times smaller than normal high-back boosters for portability.
Our kids spend quite a bit of time in the car, particularly on weekends as we dash from one appointments to the next. During these trips, it used to be only our 5 year old son, Buddy who has the use of the booster seat. The tweenage daughter up until now, doesn’t sit in one. Having 2 at the back seat of the car really makes the humble family car claustrophobic. Without a proper booster seat, not only is her safety compromised, her comfort is too.
The Hifold is indeed a wish come true for families like us who need high-back car booster seats that are safe, lightweight, and portable.
Thanks to our sponsor, we are giving 1 Hifold Fit-and-Fold Booster (Worth SGD229) to 1 loyal reader! To participate, make sure you fulfill all these conditions:
1. LIKE AND FOLLOW these accounts:
a. Taxi Baby FB and IG
b. Life’s Tiny Miracles FB and IG
2. COMPLETE the other steps in this mandatory giveaway widget (opens in a new window).
The giveaway ends 29 Feb 2020 (2359 hrs) and is open to readers in Singapore. The winner will be contacted via FB inbox and will have 24 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn. Winner will have a choice of Red or Black Hifold Booster Seat (while stocks last). All steps must be completed and incomplete entries will be disqualified. Please note that all Facebook accounts (e.g. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no or few authentic posts) will be disqualified. All the best!