What is it?
An exclusive Singtel and Disney’s event where little girls get the royal treatment learn the true meaning of being a princess. They will get to meet Rapunzel, Cinderella and Sofia the First while taking lessons from Fairy Godmother on manners, etiquette and generosity!
Venue: Fort Canning Hotel, Grand Marquee
Date: 22 June Wed and 23 June Thurs 2016
Time: 11am or 2pm (Royal afternoon tea will be served)
Invitees: Little everyday princesses 5 to 10 years old
Experience what it takes to be a Princess with your child in this magical experience. You will get to:
• Meet and interact with some of your favourite Disney Princesses
• Learn about the importance of manners and etiquette from Sofia the First herself
• Participate in fun, enriching activities inspired by the beloved stories of Cinderella (from Disney’s Cinderella) and Rapunzel (from Disney’s Tangled)
• Have Princess-inspired afternoon tea delicacies and refreshments
• Enjoy an unforgettable, uniquely Disney bonding experience for you and your child
How do I secure my Event Pass?
1) Share a photo of your little one on your personal Instagram or Facebook. In your caption, tell us why she’s an everyday princess along with the hashtags #everydayprincess and #singteltv.
To double your chances of winning, print out the Everyday Princess Badge and feature it in your photos!
2) Visit any Singtel Shops today to sign-up or re-contract for the Singtel TV Family Starter/Trio/Variety/Value Pack and receive a redemption serial code to secure your slot at the event.
For more information about the contest, visit http://singteltv.com.sg/disneyprincess/inspiring.
Thanks to our sponsor, we have two event passes to the Dream Big, Princess Academy on 22 June 2016, Wed, 2pm to be given to two loyal readers (1 pass each, each admits 1 Adult and 1 Child). To qualify for the draw, simply do the following:
Complete the final steps in this Rafflecopter widget:
The giveaway ends 12 June 2016, 11.59pm and is open to readers in Singapore. The winners will be contacted using the contact particulars provided when entering this draw and will have 24 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn. No requests for change in event date/time will be entertained. All incomplete and unverified entries will be disqualified. All entries will be verified before the winner is announced. Please note that all fake Facebook and Instagram accounts (e.g. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no authentic posts or very few real friends) will be disqualified. All the best!