We all want the best for our baby’s skin and like many parents, I am always on the lookout for products, which are paraben-free, mineral oil free and colourant free. Our trusted pediatrician introduced to us Cetaphil, about a year ago, and we’ve never looked back since!
The Cetaphil® Baby range consists of these the following products :
- Cetaphil® Baby Ultra Moisturising Bath & Wash
- Cetaphil® Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo
- Cetaphil® Baby Shampoo
- Cetaphil® Baby Daily Lotion
After using Cetaphil® Baby for some time now, I really like them for these reasons:
1. It’s tear-free and soap-free, very important for young babies who hate having soapy shampoo irritating their eyes.
2. It’s free of parabens, mineral oil and colourants. I know it’s perfectly safe to use them daily on my baby.
3. It’s hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, and paediatrician recommended.
4. It’s PH-balanced, gentle for daily use and cleanses without drying. The products doesn’t irritate his skin, in fact, it offers his skin the hydration and nourishment from harsh elements.
5. It contains soothing Aloe Vera, natural Chamomile, Almond Oil, Vitamin E and nourishing Shea Butter. Buddy smells so good and clean, and feels extra cuddly after every use.
6. It’s readily available at regular pharmacies and supermarkets (e.g. Cold Storage, FairPrice, Guardian Health & Beauty, Unity Pharmacy and Watsons). There’s no need to purchase it online or from specialty organic stores in town.
7. It’s priced very affordably, for the quality and superior skin care protection it offers (cost savings for parents!)
Nothing brings our toddler more joy than to soak in a bubble bath, which we’re happy to indulge him, especially on weekends when we are not so hurried. Here are some tips for an enjoyable bath:
• Ensure that the bath water is comfortably warm; an ideal temperature would be 37C or 38C.
• Mix the water well to avoid the risk of hot spots scalding the baby.
• The water in the bath should never be higher than the baby’s shoulders when he/she is settled in the tub.
• Once out of the bath, baby can lose body heat quickly, so keep the bathroom or bedroom warm.
• Wrap the baby in a hooded towel and gently pat him/ her dry before putting on the diaper and a gentle moisturiser like the Cetaphil® Baby Daily Lotion.
If you’re having trouble finding something that works for your baby’s skin type, give Cetaphil® Baby a try! You might find it to be your new favorite baby skincare regimen too. You can request for FREE samples of a Cetaphil Baby products by clicking on this link.
Win a Professional Photo Shoot for your Baby!
Mums & Dads of Cetaphil, here’s a fun and exciting contest for you and your baby!
Step 1: Submit a photo of your baby during bath time with any Cetaphil Baby product included.
Step 2: Tell us why you and your baby love bath time, and hashtag #CetaphilBabyBathSG and #CetaphilSG.
Step 3: Check the Cetaphil Singapore FB page to see if you’ve won a professional photo shoot of your baby and a Cetaphil Baby hamper.
Submit your entries via this Facebook URL: http://bdj.bz/CetaphilBabyPhotoContestAngeline
Closing Date of Contest: Extended to 28 December 2016
Check out Cetaphil Singapore’s official social media accounts:
Facebook Page: @CetaphilSG
Instagram Page: @CetaphilSG
This is a sponsored post brought to you by Galderma Singapore.