Buddy turned 1 years old last month. He spends a large part of his day at home with my Mum while I am at work so I find myself amazed by the speed of his physical developments. He weighs nearly 12kg now, and is so mobile now that he no longer is content to stay in his play yard or cot for longer than 10 minutes. These are what he can do at 13 months:
A crew cut for our active Buddy cos he perspires perpetually!
- claps and smiles to welcome us when he sees us step home
- waves ‘hi’ and ‘goodbye’
- crawls rapidly like a little commando
- cruises steadily
- takes 3 to 5 unsteady steps unassisted
- loves to explore his environment – opens cabinets, pulls tablecloths, flips magazines and books
- examines an object before putting it into mouth
- blabbers ‘dada’, ‘mama’ and ‘ahma’ (I thought I heard the odd ‘Banana’)
- displays a precise pincher grasp when picking up small objects
- frowns and cries when we say ‘No’ (awareness of our disapproval)
- moves and dances to music
- desires to be hugged and cuddled
- loves to tinker on the piano
Ever since he is more aware of his surroundings, we’ve started bringing him out more on weekend outings (like the Concert at Botanic Gardens) and social functions to maximise our bonding time with him, especially since we are all out at work and school on weekdays.
Like any parents with babies, one of the things we are concerned about when we are out and about is the need to change diapers, swiftly and conveniently. This simple need is often not met when there is a lack of a conducive baby changing facilities. The consequences are often embarrassing if the diaper cannot hold. That is why we made the switch to Dryers Drypants for Buddy since he was 6 months old, when he started becoming more mobile.
These are some features of Dryers Drypants that make it suitable for active, growing tots:
Crawling, cruising, tumbling….he moves non stop all day!
- Activ-Core™: Specially designed absorbent core helps to quickly absorb urine, prevent flow-back and provide up to 10 hours of longer-lasting dryness. Recently, during our weekly outings to catch the NDP2015 fireworks, we put on Dryers Drypants on Buddy as we knew that finding a clean washroom, let alone a baby changing room, was going to be a challenge in such a crowded public area. At the end of the 6 hour long outdoor events, we were thoroughly impressed! Not only did the diaper not leak, it was also so comfortable that Buddy nary whined nor complained. We could soak in the NDP action happily as a family.
- Comfort Fit™: New soft outer cover and Comfort Fit™ in waist provide softness feeling and greater comfort for baby. Now that Buddy has discovered the freedom of mobility, he cruises, climbs, kicks, crawls for every waking minute. The Drypers Drypants give such a comfy fit – it doesn’t sag not restrict his movements and we are always greeted with the chuckles of our active boy.
- Contains Four Natural Plant Extracts: With Aloe Vera, Olive Extracts, Chamomile and Vitamin E that helps to keep your baby’s skin healthy and comfortable. As an active toddler, Buddy perspires a lot so we upped his water intake which in turn cause him to pee more. Drypers Drypants has always kept his bums dry, without any outbreaks of any diaper rash. This, we are very thankful for as diaper rash can make the baby very irritable.
With the above features, we found Drypers Drypantz to be excellent travel diapers when we travel too. It gives all Moms and Dads the peace of mind in whichever outdoor setting or destination we may bring the baby to. Eventually, when Buddy starts preschool at the end of the year, Drypers Drypantz will also be much welcomed by his teachers as changing the diapers will be an easy affair of pulling the diaper down and slipping a fresh one up. In short, Daddies & Mommies would find that Drypers Drypantz RAWKS (ROCKS)!
WIN A STAYCATION IN THE DRYPERS DRYPANTZ FB CONTEST!
Join Drypers Drypantz’s Facebook contest and stand to win a 2D1N staycation at Drypers’ first-ever Rock Themed Room at Hard Rock Hotel®, Resorts World Sentosa for your family!
Winners will stay in the exclusive Drypers rock-themed room where you can channel your inner rock star in a private space with a whole load of Drypers goodies which include Rockstar Tees for Mommy, Daddy and Baby, Photo Props, Drypers Drypantz, Baby toiletries and a guitar soft toy. Such a rocking awesome thematic family staycation!
Our lil’ rocker taking a snooze but not for long before he’ll be up and about again!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DRYPERS DRYPANTZ FB CONTEST:
1. Take a rock themed photo of your baby dressed in Drypers Drypantz. Your baby must be below 36 months at time of submission of photo.
2. Include a creative caption for your photo along with the hashtags #Drypantz and #Diapers.
3. Upload the photo via Drypers Singapore Facebook campaign tab (http://www.facebook.com.sg/Dryperssingapore).
Everything you need for a staycation, even baby amenities!
Contest period: 13 July 2015 – 23 August 2015. Staycation Redemption Period: 1 August – 12 September 2015. 1 winner will be picked per week for the staycation over the contest period of 6 weeks while 3 other winners walk away with a designer’s bag worth S$162 per week. Winners will be notified via Drypers Singapore Facebook on a weekly basis.
DRYPERS DRYPANTZ NEW MEGA PACK
With a product that offers not just rockin’ comfort but also the ability to keep little ones’ bottoms dry for up to 10 hours, Drypers welcomes you to put Drypantz to the test. For those who have not tried Drypers Drypantz, log on to http://www.facebook.com/DrypersSingapore to request for a free sample and get more details of the Drypers Drypantz promotions!
Drypers Drypantz Mega Packs come in sizes M to XXL, with pack counts as follows – M-60pcs, L-48pcs, XL-42pcs, XXL- 36pcs. Drypers Drypantz Mega Packs will be available in FairPrice, Giant and Sheng Siong outlets at $21.50 per pack. Buddy currently wears ‘L’.
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION DESIGN: From July 2015, Drypers has launched the limited edition Drypers Drypantz Mega Pack with a rock design. Each pack comes with a free child’s tank top! The limited edition design Drypantz Mega Pack is only available at Fairprice and Giant (while stocks last).
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Drypers. All products experience are genuine and photos are ours (unless otherwise stated).