Been there, Bumped that:
We’ve all been there before – you look forward to some precious time outdoors with the kids, getting some fresh air and enjoying some sports or just spending quality time cycling, running…then the dreaded happens. Someone trips, falls and sustains abrasion. Even when we’re careful, someone else may just bump into us or our kids, causing unintended injury.
Most of us adults can attest that these bumps, bruises, scrapes are very much a part of our childhood. Sometimes, even in adulthood! This is especially so when we are learning a new sports, such as tennis, cycling or roller-blading.
At home, wounds may come in the form of cuts sustained while preparing food or the infamous blisters from the ‘new shoe bites’. Wounds are sometimes aggravated when the kids (like ours) suffer from eczema spots or fungal infection, no thanks to our hot and humid climate.
While these accidents serve to remind us to be more careful and cautious, we certainly do not wish to inflict more pain during the healing process, especially from inferior bandages.
3M Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandages:
Recently, we were introduced to 3M Nexcare’s range of Sensitive Skin bandages, medical tapes and adhesive pads that are specially created from 3M’s years of experience to ensure that healing from our wounds are significantly comfortable and pain-free.
Check out our blind-fold test as we compare 3M Nexcare’s Sensitive Skin Bandage versus another common brand:
Watch Youtube Video Here:
As it turns out, it wasn’t long before we had to use bandages on our toddler, Buddy, who has sensitive skin, during one of his scooter sessions. He tripped and scrapped his knee. Our eldest daughter, Dana, being the active girl that she is, also tends to come home with scrapes and abrasions from her outdoor activities in school.
Upon applying Nexcare’s Sensitive Skin range of bandages, we could instantly feel the real tangible difference such as:
- Thick and good quality feel of the bandages
- Soft and comfortable feel of the outer side of the bandages which add comfort to the healing
- Significantly pain-free upon removal
It helps that the 3M Nexcare Sensitive Skin bandages come in a pack of 3 different sizes. This is highly economical, as we do not need to buy multiple boxes of bandages in varying sizes waiting for that fateful day to use them. This helps save space and reduce wastage.
The 3M Nexcare Difference:
How are these Nexcare Sensitive Skin bandages more superior than the other brands in the market?
3M Nexcare’s Sensitive Skin bandages, tape and adhesive pads are:
- Clinically designed for sensitive and fragile skin.
- Made from hypoallergenic materials.
- Ideal for babies, young children, aged folks or those who are suffering from skin ailments like eczema or rashes.
- With 3M’s silicon adhesive, the force of removing the tape is transferred to the tape itself and not to the skin, giving pain-free removal.
- Designed for clean removal with minimal hair pulling.
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Made from breathable materials.
- Latex Free.
- Repositionable and tears easily by hand, making it very quick and easy to use.
- Available in assorted sizes.
Promotion and Giveaway!
Here are two opportunities to let our readers try 3M Nexcare’s range of Sensitive Skin bandages, tapes and adhesive pads:
For a limited time from 31 Jan 2017 to 31 March 2017, use the promo code “ NEXCARE5” to enjoy an additional 5% discount when purchasing from Lazada’s site at http://bit.ly/2i2ydiW