For many families in Singapore, year-end is a favourite travelling season, especially to countries with colder climate, particularly Japan, USA and Korea. We’ve visited Korea in December 2012 when Dana was 4 and it was so frigid cold! One of the essential trip preparation before any Winter vacations is to get proper cold wear. One of the first (and often, only stop) we would make after our flight is booked is to UNIQLO, to shop for our Winter wear – they are stylish, comfortable, affordable and most importantly, keep us snug and warm.
OUTERWEAR FOR THE COLDEST OF SEASONS
Synonymous with UNIQLO is its range of HEATTECH apparel. UNIQLO’s HEATTECH collection is known to provide warmth and resist the cold without bulk. This season, UNIQLO has enhanced their Kids HEATTECH collection by adding a touch of camellia oil, blended in for additional comfort and softness. The tops are thin enough to be worn as an inner-wear or as it is in chilly weather. HEATTECH technology is also applied to Kids’ accessories, from beanies and gloves to socks and knitted tights, ensuring that children can always stay warm.
- Comes in many designs, colour, and pattern variations.
- Provides warmth and comfort without bulk.
- Blended in camellia oil, making it softer to the skin.
- Thin enough to be worn as an inner-wear or as it is.
- Comes in matching Kids’ cold wear accessories.
UNIQLO FLEECE APPAREL (JACKETS, T-SHIRTS and LOUNGE WEAR)
- This innovative fleece is made with a special type of thread that stores the thermal energy of sunlight. It feels 1.5 times warmer than regular fleece, so kids stay warm and comfortable.
- Jackets with fluffy fleece for girls also improve wind protection and look especially cute with the selections of pastel colours.
- The Boys’and Girls’ Warm Lined Pants are also lined with soft fleece for added warmth and comfort. These easy-fitting pants are made with a windproof shell in easy-to-match colours as well as edgy camouflage.
- The boys’ Warm Pants also comes in the style of cargo pants. An elastic waistband makes them easy to wear and easy to move in. They are perfect for winter sports and other activities.
- Babies’ Micro Fleece Long Sleeve One Piece Outfit is soft, thin and light, yet wraps your baby in warmth from head to toes without bulk. The full-zip front allows easy changing, and the non-slip soles prevent slipping too.
- The Toddlers’ Fluffy Yarn Full Zip Hoodies are made from soft boa fleece for an amazingly warm and comfortable look and feel. The over-sized hood covers and protects your child’s head and neck, protecting them from cold winds and the occasional stray snowballs.
- Great for outdoors in the cold climate
- Exceptionally light, warm, and functional padded AIR TECH material
- Retains performance even after frequent washing.
- Reflector prints that glow in the dark.
- Water repellent finishes so children can have more fun outdoors.
- Chin guard prevents fastener from touching the chins.
- The sporty hoodie is incorporates a thin insulation material, developed with Toray Industries, that enhances warmth and lightness.
- Parents will also love this parka as it is hand-washable.
UNIQLO Kids items are priced between $9.90 and $79.90, and are available at selected stores with Kids collection*. We can all browse and purchase UNIQLO Winter 2015 collection online at http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/.
Thanks to UNIQLO, we have 2 sets of Light Warm Padded Parka (Boy or Girl) and Kids’ HEATTECH Top & Bottom (worth SGD80 per set) to be given away to 2 loyal readers (1 set each). To participate, simply do the following: