Post Alert! Tons of Tips for Families headed to TOMAMU:
When travelling with children, there are so many things we have to pack and prepare. It gets more challenging when you travel in Winter! In order not to forget these precious lessons we’ve learnt from our trip, we compiled them in 5 VLOGs complete with itinerary and tips!
1. Getting to TOMAMU by Train:
We took the train straight out from New Chitose Airport and made it to Tomamu JR Station where we hopped onto their free hotel shuttle.
2. Holiday in Hoshino Resorts TOMAMU – Day 1
Our first official day in TOMAMU where we rented our ski gears right after checking-in. Why?
- Here’s sharing what we did on our first day:
- Lunch at the newly opened Hotalu Street
- Renting the ski gears, and ski equipment etc.…one day before skiing.
- Having fun in the snow around the resort
3. Holiday in Hoshino Resorts TOMAMU – Day 2
By any account, today was exceptionally unforgettable! Our 3 year old Buddy had his first ski lesson and the 9 year old daughter refreshed her skiing skills. But the excitement didn’t stop there! The activities we did in Day 2 included:
- First day of personal ski coaching for the kids.
- Snow mobiling!
- Indoor Mina Mina Beach!
- Onsen at Mina Mina Beach Complex. (Recommended!)
4. Holiday in Hoshino Resorts TOMAMU – Day 3
Our final day of activities here and it was a stunningly beautiful bluebird day. The activities we did were:
- More skiing
- Unkai Terrace
- Backcountry fun in the snow
- Christmas Cookie Baking in a Japanese barn
- Ice Village
5.Tour of Risonare Hotel’s Suite!
The Hoshino Resorts Risonare hotel is far less crowded and exudes a sense of luxury and calm. Plus, the suite is HUGE and comes complete with a large Jacuzzi and mini sauna. Perfect for families. Have a look.