I can’t remember when was the last time I received an award…perhaps in my tertiary days? So when I received notification from Mommy Ed that I had been nominated for this Beautiful Mama Blog Award today, I was first taken by surprise then overrun by delight. What a great morale booster as we enter the month of March!
The Beautiful Mama Blog Award was created by Mommy Valerie of AtlantaMomofThree to give recognition to inspirational Mommy Bloggers around the world. I am truly honoured and humbled to be nominated for this award. When I became a Mom, my life became complete. To be called ‘A Beautiful Mama’, that is really one of the greatest encouragement I’ve heard in a long while. So thanks Edlyn!
3 Things I love about Motherhood:
1) It restored hope in my faith and gives me renewed purpose to wake up each new day.
2) It gives me the chance to experience unspeakable joy and the fullness of life as we create beautiful memories as a family.
3) It gives a glimpse of the depth of God’s love for us, His children, and my Mom’s sacrificial love for me, her daughter.
I’ll like to nominate the following Mommy Bloggers to receive this Award. Each of them deserves the recognition because their anecdotes and experiences of motherhood inspire me, move me and spur me to want to be a better Mom every day.
A Juggling Mom
Accidental Mom Blogger
Don’t put all your diapers in one diaper bag
Mad Psych Mum
Prune + Nurture
Honourary Mention to these blogs which I would have nominated if not for the fact that they were already awardees:
There are so many good Mommy Blogs out there which I may have not been able to include. I’m so blessed to have met each one of them here in SMB.
Ladies, to accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination).