If you’ve been following our blog and IG, you would have noticed that our kids, Dana and Buddy are often dressed in these sets of very comfortable, organic cotton PJs. It’s their fav outfit and if given a choice, they would wear it all day, everyday. Yes they are THAT comfy. Every kid should own at least few sets of these PJs (in my opinion).
Organic PJs that we love!
These PJs are from one of our fav Kids & Baby clothing store, Le Petit Society. Besides carrying organic PJs, Le Petit Society’s collections boast of the most versatile, well-crafted, comfortable and stylish clothing for kids of all ages, for all occasions, across all ages.
Their vision? “Party to playground to playpen” – Classic pieces that kids remember wearing throughout their childhood, fancy enough to wear to parties, practical enough to slide down the fireman pole at playgrounds and cosy enough to snuggle in bed for naps!
In April 2017, Le Petit Society upgraded its website to something more fun, clean and user-friendly.
Here are some features on the new website:
1. Shop in SGD: To cater to the growing Singapore customer base, LPS has launched the first version of the website with one currency – Singapore Dollars (SGD). At a later stage, they will launch HKD, USD, RMB and other currency options. Previously, the old website only allowed check out via PayPal only. But now, we can shop and pay directly via credit card on its website! You can also save your preferred Credit Card in your profile for future check outs.
2. VIP Programme: Become a Le Petit Society VIP member and enjoy a minimum of 15% off regular-priced items as well as exclusive invites to our online sales and fun-filled launch events! To qualify for the VIP program, simply accumulate SGD 400 in multiple spending at the LPS online store www.lepetitsociety.com or at its first retail store at Downtown Gallery Singapore, opening mid-May 2017! There is no expiry to the membership and no minimum annual spending to retain the VIP status! VIP prices will only be shown to you when you are logged into your account and discounts can be enjoyed all year round.
3.Free Shipping in Asia: LPS ships free in Asia for all orders above 100 SGD and worldwide above 180 SGD. This is great for gifting!
Other features we like about the revamped website:
1. Lookbook: A lookbook offers parents visual inspirations on how to dress our kids and which styles best match the personality of our kids! I find it especially helpful for dressing my ‘tween’ as she’s not your typical ‘girly’ princess.
Get ideas from Lookbook!
2. Filters: For quick browsing, use the filters to shortlist and narrow down the collection at a glance! Customers have the option to filter by type, price, size so as to help us navigate the website easily. If we are just browsing, then click “VIEW ALL”.
3. Sale: Everyone loves a good sale. The Sale page is where all the items on offer will be displayed. Best for those who love snatching a good bargain!
4. Mobile Friendly: The new LPS website is mobile responsive which means we can literally shop on the go! When you think of someone or something you need, you can start putting things in your cart! If we need to show our pals the latest trends in kiddy fashion, feel free to pull it up right away on our mobile devices!
5. IG catalogue: This is so cool. Now, when we spot something that we liked on LPS’s Instagram (IG) account, we can locate the product directly by clicking on the IG post at the bottom of the homepage! Limited to the most recent 12 posts!
Shop from IG Posts
NEW RETAIL STORE* YAY!
In mid May 2017, Le Petit Society opens the doors to their very first retail store at OUE Downtown Gallery. We popped by for a visit to bring you this sneak preview. It’s still a work-in-progress but you get a glimpse how stylish this entire retail gallery would be. Can’t wait for its official opening in July. Congratulations on this milestone LPS!
Retail Store: OUE Downtown, 6A Shenton Way, #03-10 Singapore 068815
In celebration of Le Petit Society’s new website and retail store launch, we have three SGD50 Le Petit Vouchers to be given away to three loyal readers! For your chance to win the vouchers, simply follow these steps:
The giveaway ends Friday 30 June 2017, 11.59pm and is open to readers worldwide. The winner will be contacted using the email address provided when entering this draw and will have 24 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn.
All entries will be verified before the winner is announced, incomplete and unverified entries will be disqualified. Please note that all Facebook and Instagram accounts (e.g. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no authentic posts or very few real friends) will be disqualified.
Details of the prize: The SGD50 vouchers are to be used online or in store. Valid for regular priced items only. All the best!