14 years ago on our Wedding Day…
|Our Wedding Day ~ 17 June 1999|
We wed in a beautiful ceremony in front of our Pastors, friends and loved ones…
14 years later, we are still so much in love…and we’ve multiplied to become a family…
|Family is spelled ‘JOY’…|
To my dearest husband, here are 14 things I thank God for:
1. You sacrificed for me and the family. No requests or needs of ours is too inconvenient or too cumbersome for you.
2. Your sense of wit and humour cracks me up and helps me see the lighter side of things.
3. You are a stable rock in our tumultuous years of IVF and TTC; and now as we wait on the Lord for #2 (if He’s willing).
4. You love us fiercely with no compromise.
5. You still make me fall in love all over again when you play the flute on stage.
6. You write me beautiful notes, which I adore and treasure more than any electronic messages or gifts.
7. You care about your health and ours. You hit the gym at 6am before you head to work and lovingly lay out our vitamins on the dining table each morning without fail…
8. You encourage me to be faithful in my walk with God and sets an example with your daily morning devotions and prayers.
9. You never put me down, and think the world of me even though I am really not that great to be married to. I am a better person because of you.
10. You love travelling and we go on the most enriching trips together (budget permitted). You take great photos and videos to document these trips!
11. You are the best Daddy to our daughter – your enthusiasm, your patience and your spontaneity puts me to shame.
12. When we are asleep, you plough through the heaps of mails from the mailbox and ensure all bills are paid on time, month after month.
13. You give me inspirations and encouragement when I meet with road-bumps in my work or personal life.
14. You work hard at keeping our romance and marriage alive. You still make my heart flutter and brings up the most beautiful smile whenever you walk through the front door after a long day at work.
So darling, thank you for 14 years of companionship and love. Thank you for not giving up on me and thank you for being my joy unspeakable. 14 years ago, I did and today I still do. Blessed 14th Anniversary.
Truly, Madly, Deeply Yours.