- Shopping for clothes for the whole family (including the baby) all in one spacious store.
- Saving time, money and energy by not rushing to different places to get different clothing.
- Choosing from a wide range of stylish, comfy and affordable apparels for all seasons: wintry as well as warm climate.
- Having the kids occupied while you shop in peace.
- Saving space when packing with ultra light-weight winter apparels.
- Shopping in the comfort of the spacious 3-story store with wide aisles.
- Shopping for quality contemporary T-shirts from Marvel, Disney etc. all under one roof.
- Warm, friendly and very efficient customer service.
Well, don’t imagine anymore. You will experience all these, and more at UNIQLO’s first Global Flagship Store for Southeast Asia at Orchard Central!
Opened on 2 September 2016, this 2,700 sq meters spanning 3 levels offers shoppers all the convenience, comfort and variety of apparels from the iconic and popular Japanese apparel brand, UNIQLO. Fans of the brand can expect a whole new shopping experience, thanks to the combination of the in-store design, full product line-up and visually stunning displays. Iconic rotating mannequins will be an integral part of UNIQLO Orchard Central, as well as close to 300 digital displays, the largest number anywhere in the UNIQLO world (yup even more than UNIQLO Ginza Global Flagship Store in Tokyo)!
More than just Convenience:
We visited the store last weekend to shop for HEATTECH apparels for our upcoming winter trip and were surprised to find such a wide range for babies to adults. The styles and cutting and colour of the apparels complement one another and this is so assuring – we don’t have to worry about mismatched styles! In fact, we were so spoiled for choice browsing its extensive range of flannel shirts, cardigans, sweaters and fleece jackets and even fleece-lined pants for kids. We also discovered UNIQLO U – a chic line created by Christophe Lemaire and Uniqlo’s Paris R&D Center Team, which embodies the Uniqlo’s LifeWear philosophy of innovative, high-quality clothing for everyone, everywhere.
When you enter the flagship store’s main entrance at Level 1, you will be welcomed by a dedicated UT (UNIQLO T-shirt) corner showcasing exclusive UT designs ranging from Star Wars , Marvel to Disney and more drawn from the most popular collaborations such as Olympia Le-Tan and Bruno Munari. The new Disney Collection City Logo UTs also include a unique Singapore design featuring Mickey Mouse with the iconic Merlion. See if you can spot it.
Level 2 and 3 offers more pleasant surprises for shoppers but beyond the attractive visual layouts, we were particularly impressed with its warm customer service. It was really nice to be greeted with cheerful, ‘Welcome to UNIQLO!’ everywhere we turn and to see staff combing the store to hand out balloons and candies to kids. They were all smiles despite the weekend crowd. Staff are also armed with smart devices to scan bar codes to advice on stock and size availability so they won’t disappear into a store and keep shoppers waiting. These info can be given almost immediately at their fingertips!
We have to mention its Children’s Corner where book reading, face painting and balloon sculpting activities are held on weekends. This keep kids occupied while parents shop worry-free. Brilliant! Follow Uniqlo’s Facebook Page for the activities schedule.
More than just Clothes:
UNIQLO invests heavily in the user needs and experience. Their revolutionary HEATTECH technology gives wintry clothes that light weight feel but yet keeping us warm and snug. For even colder climates, the HEATTECH Ultra Warm is their most technologically evolved and warmest HEATTECH ever, 1.5x warmer than HEATTECH Extra Warm. The excellent insulation of HEATTECH Ultra Warm gives unbeatable warmth even in the most extreme cold weather conditions. Perfect for our planned trip to cold Hokkaido this winter.
UNIQLO’s Ultra Lightweight Down Jackets can be folded and packed into a compact pouch! This is a god-send as winter jackets tend to be so bulky and cumbersome yet amazingly, these UNIQLO jackets are virtually weightless! Imagine the space saving in the luggage! For tropical climates, they have the ‘AIRism’ series which dissipates heat while staying cool to touch, just what we need for Singapore’s hot and humid weather.
Being a global flagship store, they are able to showcase a wider selection of Men, Women and Children’s clothes not available at other UNIQLO outlets. Its lux cashmere wool line is also unveiled exclusively at this Orchard Central store. We are amazed to find such a large collection of chic, comfy, stylish UNIQLO apparels at pocket-friendly prices, all under one roof.
More than just Comfort:
The new store concept for UNIQLO Orchard Central, “U+S and The World” is taken from the words UNIQLO + Singapore, signifying the company’s intention to serve as a bridge between Singapore and the World. This store is envisioned as the definitive place where UNIQLO will share the creativity, style and culture of a new Singapore with the rest of the world.
To achieve that aim, UNIQLO collaborates with local community through a broad array of programs centred on the store’s specially designed creative space as a launch pad for creativity and self-expression. Elements such as original in-store music, video content on the digital displays and curated spaces within the shop floor, as well as exclusive canvas tote bags and shopping bags, will all be co-created with the local community. Shoppers can also look forward to learning poetry writing and appreciation with poet Cyril Wong; picking up brush calligraphy with calligraphy expert, Craft Varies and getting tips on floral arrangement from florist Floral Magic. Follow Uniqlo’s Facebook Page for the activities schedule.
To give shoppers added savings, we can download the UNIQLO app to enjoy Mobile Exclusive Offers in-store! In all, UNIQLO has strengthened its appeal as a vibrant lifestyle one-stop brand for design conscious shoppers looking for quality affordable merchandise and a unique experience. If there’s one reason for us to step into Orchard Central, it will be to shop at UNIQLO. The Kids’ section alone will keep parents coming back again and again!
UNIQLO ORCHARD CENTRAL
Address: 181 Orchard Road, Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
Operating Hours 11am to 10pm
Apparel Category Men / Women / Kids / Babies
If you’ve no time to head down to town anytime soon, you can shop online in the comfort of your own homes too. There’s a ‘Free Shipping’ promotion for orders above SGD60 now. You can also sign up for UNIQLO’s E-Newsletter to get SGD5 off. Click here.
To celebrate the opening of UNIQLO’s first global Flagship Store at Orchard Central, we have two UNIQLO Gift Cards (worth SGD50 each) to be given to two loyal readers. To participate, simply do the following:
1. Like UNIQLO SINGAPORE’s Facebook Page
2. Like Life’sTinyMiracles’ Facebook Page
3. Complete the final steps in this Rafflecopter widget:
The giveaway ends 12 November 2016, 11.59pm and is open to readers in Singapore. The winners will be contacted using the contact particulars provided when entering this draw and will have 24 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn.
All entries will be verified before the winner is announced, incomplete and unverified entries will be disqualified. Please note that all Facebook and Instagram accounts (e.g. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no authentic posts or very few real friends) will be disqualified. All the best!
Valery Sim says
I love to shop at Uniqlo Global Flagship store Orchard Central because it display some stocks only sold there and I can select clothes for my young todders all the way to my elderly parents.
Quah xiaohui says
Orchard central carries the most complete collection from Uniqlo and i love how they organise all sorts of different activities for the children.
grace ng says
love uniqlo because
1) they hv wide variety of choices if apparels for me, hubby and my girl
2) prices are very reasonable
3) good materials
4) u can find uniqlo easily.in any shopping mall
Vallerie Lim says
Love shopping at Uniqlo Orchard Central because the central location right on Orchard Road, they have everything i want under one roof and the activties they organised for the children while the parents are shopping.
Brenda Tan says
I like Uniqlo clothings because it’s really affordable. There’s so many variety to choose from & the quality is very lasting as well.
Gladys Tan says
I love to shop there cos of its varieties, spaciousness and it’s convenient location!
Jaime chan says
Wider selection of clothes, children corner and special workshops and programmes
Jazry Chan says
1. Like the kids corner. Surely a place where kids enjoy.
2. Like the store layout. I think its well thoughr.
3. The displays helped us understand more about the technology and how the fabric (eg jacket) can withstand different climates!
Joanne Loo says
Looking forward to grab my families winter clothes at Uniqlo!!!
Noorsyahidah Jumat says
1. Shopping for clothes for the whole family all in one spacious store.
2. Saving time, energy and money by not rushing to different places to get different clothing.
3. Choosing from a wide range of stylish, comfy and afforable apparels for all seasons.
Theresa tay says
Woohoo, I already love shopping at Uniqlo and would love Orchard Central one as there is children craft corner to keep my boys occupied while I do my shopping ? This is definitely a ???? one for me!!!
Kathy Woon Tan says
I love shopping is flagship store bc its,means super huge store with everything!!! Wohooo cant wait toshop at my fav Uniqlo OC flagship store. Im sure my kids will be happy with e range of winter collection!
Alicia Wee says
I love shopping at UNIQLO’s OC flagship store as it is spacious, has designs and styles for the whole family and has a Children’s Corner to keep the kids occupied while we shop!
Alicia Wee says
I love shopping at UNIQLO’s OC flagship store as it is spacious, has designs and styles for the whole family and has a Children’s Corner to keep the kids occupied while we shop!
Debs G says
I am such a fan of Uniqlo – it’d be awesome to have some spending money for their new flagship store (and that craft corner would be AWESOME for keeping the kids gainfully occupied)
CinCin Chong says
I love to shop at UNIQLO Orchard Central because it offers stylish, beautiful and affordably-priced apparels for the whole family. The shop is family-friendly and spacious, making the adults and the little ones comfortable and relaxed while shopping. Our family can just shop in one store here, instead of going to several stores. This saves us a lot of time and energy, especially when we have a little one with us.
1. I like its central location and one-stop shop concept for all climates, great for holiday planning.
2. The wide variety and ranging from Young to Old, spanning 3 storeys.
3. It’s the flagship store, I might be able to find rare or limited edition stuff here compared to the usual outlets!
Tina Tan says
I love to shop in Uniqlo because:
– It has great quality and value.
– It has a lot of great designs and collaborations.
– Its fit is the best amongst all of the fast fashion brands.
Neo Catherine says
I love to shop at Orchard Central Uniqlo because it is situated conveniently in Orchard Road with a wide selection of clothes and various interesting workshops and collaborations with artistes.
Tan huixiu Adeline says
I love shopping at Uniqlo Orchard Central as:
1) There are wide range of clothings avaliable for all climate for my kids, my hubby and family.
2) The price is affordable and reasonable.
3) I like the store layout and the staffs provide great customer service.
Tan huixiu Adeline
Cecilia Chng says
I love to shop at Orchard Central Uniqlo because: (1) I work at Orchard Central, so it is so convenient for me (2) It’s clothing keeps changing every season, so I will never feel bored shopping at Uniqlo (3) the store is so spacious and I feel comfortable shopping in the store
Louis Lee says
1) it is spacious.
2) It is the flagship store, meaning the largest and has the widest range of different clothing.
3) there are stylish, comfy and affordable apparels for all seasons.
Esther chng says
I love to shop at Uniqlo Orchard Central because the flagship store offers more varieties , very spacious and comfortable to shop , I always go that area to shop and eat
Lorna Tan Mui Hong says
Variety, quality and price 😀 can’t beat a one stop place for everything 😀
.Richard Tay says
I love to shop at Uniqlo Orchard Central as it’s clean and spacious very comfortable to shop.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff from Uniqlo Orchard Central were on hand to provide assistance and information to customers.
Innovative, high -quality clothing that is universal in design and comfort,
Chin Sze Huey says
3 reasons on why I would love to shop at Uniqlo’s flagship store at Orchard Central:
1) It is the go-to retailer for one-stop shopping of everyday comfort clothing for the entire family!
2) Children’s Corner — where Daddies can accompany the little ones to be entertained here while Mummies do the shopping for the family — Wonderful!
3) Wider selection of its collection that other outlets may not carry! We will be spoilt for choices!
FB name: Agnes Chin
Caroline kong says
Love to shop at uniqlo’s at orchard because its big, very comfortable to shop in and its centralised very convenient.
Fb: caroline kong
Andy Neo says
My name is Andy Neo and email is [email protected]
The reasons are:
1. Wide variety and many more designs to choose from
2. Children’s corner where parents can take turns shopping and look after the kiddies in a comfortable environment
3. Very very spacious floorspace
rina lim says
– It have full range of variety clothing that suit every one.
– love the concept of the Kids comer as some time kid might feel boring . so this is awesome place for them
– their service Staff service is GOOD ,
Julie tan says
I love shopping there as it a one stop shopping place, quality is good, and design suit all.
Name: Erna Liliana
Email: [email protected]
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Uniqlo!! Especially the heattech series! I really love to shop at the flagship store as its so huge,with a lot of selections of all items, and different kind of activities to keep the kids busy on weekends!
The shop is spacious, items are value for money and has a wide range of design!
fb chengling tan
Lim Jze says
1) More varieties at flagship store
2) Central Location
3) Spacious and comfortable environment to shop
Debbie Ng says
I like to shop at Uniqolo Flagship store as it is central located at Orchard! There is wide selection of clothes for the kids, men & female! Lastly there is a fun children corner to keep the kids entertain while I can shop!
FB : Debbie Ng
3 reasons why I would love to shop at Uniqlo’s flagship store at Orchard Central:
1) I’m a big fan of Uniqlo
2) The flagship store is huge!
3) Children’s corner! That’s definitely a plus point to keep my two kids entertained!
Agnes Loh says
I love to shop at Uniqlo because the most simple 3 reasons.
* wide range of products for everyone in the family from young to old, for spring to winter.
* comfortable material used in their apparels.
*strategic location. I can find Uniqlo in the heartland mall like Tampines or Town like Orchard Central & more. It’s so convenient to visit Uniqlo.
FB: Agnes Loh
Love shopping in the comfort of the spacious 3-story store with wide variety and affordable pricings for the whole family! We are spoilt with choices!
Casy Ang Shwu Yee says
I love to shop at UNIQLO because :
1. Saving time, money & energy by getting all types of apparels “under one roof”.
2. There is wide range of stylish, comfy, affordable apparels for all seasons.
3. Able to shop for quality contemporary T-shirts from Marvel & Disney which is my favourite.
FB: Casy Ang
Sharon Manting says
I love to shop at Uniqlo Orchard Central cos it’s the biggest store!
Joseph Lim says
1. latest items from Unqlo
2. Spacious floorspace makes shopping a pleasant experience
3. Lots of Disney and Marvel products
Toh lay hoon says
I love to shopping at Uniqlo
For fashion both my boy & my niece
For new collection on trends for me & my hubby
Cosy & affordable prices at Uniqlo
Ester Em says
Would love to shop at Uniqlo’s flagship store at Orchard Central because:
1) They have the widest selection of Uniqlo essential wears that I definitely must buy to survive the cold wintry Sweden in December.
2) They have a kids’ corner that will occupy the kids while this mama go gaga over shopping for the heattech innerwear!
3) They have everything for everybody and for all types of occassions or for no occassions at all! I can buy my office wear there and onesies for the baby 🙂
FB: Ester Em
Kylie Teo says
Reasons why I would love to shop at UNIQLO Orchard Central:
1. Whole range of apparels.
2. Kids’ activities during weekend to entertain the kids while adults go shopping.
3. Easily accessible location.
Seline Tan says
I love shopping at Uniqlo because:
1. Whole family have clothes that are suitable for them! From the 50 plus to the youngest 6 years old!
2. Affordable pricing and comfortable clothes!
3. Many cute cartoon designs for casual wear and sleek classic formal wear too!
Uniqlo is really a one stop solution to my wardrobe woes! Thanks Lifestinymiracles for this generous giveaway!
FB: Seline Tan
Vincent Lee says
name : Vincent lee wee ping
FB : Vincent lee wee ping
1. Affordable price
2. nice and cool design
3. Quality clothes for the whole family
Josephine Tan says
Uniqlo has always been my top favourite place to get my apparels.
1-I’m impressed with their high quality, performance-enhanced, basic casual wear.
2- Affordable and comfortable apparels to keep me warm on cold days and cooling on sunny days.
3- Big store sizes at convenient shopping district allows me to browse and shop my way through at ease.
June Lee says
Name : June Lee
Email : [email protected]
I love UNIQLO Orchard Central because
– biggest branch and it means super shiok shopping for everyone ( both young and old )
– convenient location and i love how accessible it is by mrt cause i don’t drive
– i can find UNIQLO U range at Orchard Central branch
Bebe Gi Lee says
I would love to shop at Uniquo Orchard Central cos it has a wide range of beautiful clothing, convenient location and spacious, very affordable and so many stunning designs to choose from.
Jane Hee says
I love to shop at UNIQLO Orchard Central because:
1) The store is spacious, well-lit with decorated fashion mannequin, and the products are well-organized.
2) The kids are kept occupied while we shop.
3) The products are always the latest in fashion and the prices are affordable.
Tan Ruoling joanna says
Love to shop at UNIQLO Orchard Central!
1. They have something for everyone big and small! And all weather!
2. Love the play area for kids! Mummy can shop while Daddy look after the kiddos!
3. I love their Airism series ! My son wear the singlet to school everyday and helps to stop his heat rashes.
Hope to win to get some winter wear!!
Pearlyn Pei Lin says
I love shopping at UNIQLO Orchard Central as it has the widest and most complete range of clothes and accessories! The spacious flagship store enhances the shopping experience! 🙂
I literally get to shop till I drop~ <3 Moreover, it is at a centralised location, definitely a must-go whenever I meet friends and family in the Central area! Definitely convenient! 😀
Chay Hwai says
The 3 reasons I love to shop at UNIQUO Orchard Central
1. near by work place, usual spot to gather with family & friends
2. a wide variety of outfits to suit my everyday wear
3. affordable, good quality, very impressive designs, prints, patterns outfits that are suitable for my whole family.
I stepped in once, as a means to walk through to the station – but boy was I distracted! I love the display of tees, plus the giant range, which means I have no reason to have to visit any other outlet to pick out my Uniqlo favourites.
Gillian Sg says
I love shopping at UNIQUO Orchard Central coz I can find a wide range of comfy, stylish, good quality, affordable apparels for all seasons, the shop is big and spacious, love the service of the friendly staff.
Karen Tan says
The 3 reasons why:
-flagship store! What’s there not to like?
-been to the flagship store at Ginza and loved the whole range of UT Uniqlo Ts.Regretted not buying the one I liked. Hopefully I will see the same piece in our Uniqlo flagship store.
-Singapore pride..Uniqlo flagship on our shores!
Karen Tan / [email protected]
Chuyan Kwek says
Some reasons that make me loves shopping at Uniqlo Orchard Central:
1. It’s the largest branch, and has the most comprehensive range of fashionable clothings
2. It’s location! It’s conveniently located 25 mins train ride from my place 🙂
3. Their designs and sizes suits Asian build very well 🙂
4. Their clothings come with affordable price tag 🙂
I like shopping at Uniqlo coz their clothes are very reasonably-priced, utilitarian and well made. My boys live in their boxers and pants. We like their coldwear too.
Debra [email protected]
LIN MEIBING says
1) Feels like shopping in Japan Uniqlo because of the 3 levels.
2) All in one stop shopping for Adults, Kids and baby.
3) Love Uniqlo U collection!
Email: [email protected]
1) Value for money
2) One stop shopping for all in the family
3) Good quality
Jam Quek says
The 3 reasons I love to shop at UNIQUO Orchard Central will be
1, I like to shop for some apparels for my family, esp my kids for our coming holiday trip.
2, The shop is big, spacious & has a wide & good choice of apparels for all seasons, for adults & kids.
3, I enjoy the friendly & courteous service rendered by the young staff.
Ashley Tan says
1) One stop shopping haven for hubby, kids and me! Yeah!
2) Flagship store = more varieties, stocks, sizes
3) I love Uniqlo because they are not only of good quality and comfortable, they are also reasonably priced!
Kash koh says
3 reasons why you would love to shop at UNIQLO Orchard Central
1. awesome customer service
2. Quality product
3. affordable price
ashmika jain says
Txs for Hosting awesome giveaway. 3 most important reason to shop at UNIQLO Orchard Central are
1) Amazing location, huge collection & cooperative staff
2) Creative options to keep my kiddos & hubby engage & I don’t need to rush
3) One stop where I get something for everyone & never came empty handed or disappointed.
I’d love to shop there because:
1. It’s spacious and has something for everyone in the family!
2. We love Uniqlo clothes, both for their designs and quality.
3. Craft corner. Such a good idea!
Thank you for the giveaway!!!
I like that convenience as we stay in Newton! The clothes are nice and affordable and it’s a one-stop place to get everything from kids to adults for a winter holiday
Soh Chee Hong says
The reason I love shopping here:
1. Super HUGE selection available here! I can get clothes for my Ah-Gong, Ah-Ma, Daddy, Mummy, Boyfriend and myself! Everyone get a new clothes, YAY!
2. Feel like shopping in Japan without leaving Singapore, YAY!
3. Enjoy special deals by joining UNIQLO member and Mobile Exclusive Offer in-store by download the UNIQLO app. Money saved! YAY!