Natsuki and her assistant are young, friendly and accommodating. It’s easy to warm up to them. Their style of photography is non-intrusive and Natsuki capitalises on natural lighting to bring out the best portraits. I am also fond of Natsuki’s subtle post-processing style which gives the photos a timeless vintage feel. Most of you know that David is a photographer himself and so he expects quite a lot from these sessions yet Natsuki managed to impress him with the many beautiful shots she captured of our family. I love the photos so much that I created digital cards to send our Christmas greetings thoughts to loved ones near and far.
Duration: 1.5-2 hours
Location: 1 Outdoor location/Client’s home (choice to be made by clients)
Returns in DVD-R includes:
1. Min. 40 specially retouched photos
2. All other photos in High Resolution
3. Personalized Photo Slideshow
4. ALL Collages and Customized Cover Soft Copies Returned in High Resolution
5. Exclusive Online Preview for Clients
6. Delivery via Registered Mail
*Editing and Delivery Time: 2-3 weeks
*50% deposit via bank transfer needed upon confirmation.
*We only shoot on weekends, Morning (8am) or Evening (5pm).
*Package inclusions and price are subjected to change after a month from date of this blogpost.
EXCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!
With thanks to Natsuki Photography, we have a very special Christmas Gift for one lucky Princess Dana Diaries reader! All you have to do is to follow these steps:
1. Like Natsuki Photography’s Facebook Page
2. Like Princess Dana Diaries’ Facebook Page (if you haven’t already)
3. Comment below this post here, ‘Why you wish to win a mini Family Shoot with Natsuki Photography’
4. Optional: Share this giveaway on FB with your family and friends to spread the feative cheer!
This giveaway ends 30 Dec and winner will be announced on our Facebook page on 31 Dec 2013.
May we also take this chance to wish God’s abundant love, joy, peace and goodwill on you. Have a most meaningful Christmas with your loved ones.