I’ve been having field days experimenting with my magic food machine. The more I use it, the more I adore it. It has become my indispensable magic machine to prepare fresh healthy meals for my family. May I introduce my fav top 3 amazing functions in the Philips Jamie Oliver Food Processor:
|The Magic of Philips Jamie Oliver Food Processor|
1. Reversible shredding disc (fine or coarse)
|The reversible shredding disc shreds and grates veg in seconds!|
|The adjustable slicing disc slices ingredients according to your desired thickness!|
|Innovative serrated knife which makes quick instant ‘ice-creams’!|
|Sturdy base means no accidents in the kitchen!|
I gave two popular comfort food (pasta and chicken nuggets) a new, easy twist using the Philips Jamie Oliver Food Processor. Try them!
|Homecooked Crunchy Chicken Chop!|
3 large eggs
3 skinless chicken breast
4 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
1 garlic clove (peeled)
1/4 cup of plain flour
zest of 1 lemon
fresh ground black pepper
|Using simple ingredients found in any pantry…|
1. Wash the chicken breast and slice it lengthwise into 2 thin portions. 3 chicken breast will yield 6 thin fillets.
2. Put the crackers into a food processor with the butter, garlic, parsley sprigs, lemon zest and a dash of pepper. Whiz until the mixture is very fine, then pour these crumbs on to a plate. Sprinkle the flour on to a second plate. Crack the egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork.
|Blitz the crackers into crumbs in seconds!|
4. You can either bake or fry the chicken. If baking, preheat your oven to 200° and bake for 15 minutes. If frying, add oil to a frying pan on medium heat, cook the chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side, until golden and crisp.
|Great as main dish or finger food for parties too!|
2. Jools Oliver’s Pasta
|Jamie Oliver’s wife – Jool’s comfort food during her pregnancy…|
400g dry penne
1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
|Ingredients for the Jools Oliver’s Pasta…|
2. Add in the garlic, sausages, fennel seeds and oregano. Keep pulsing until well mixed, then spoon mixture into the hot frying pan with a lug of olive oil. When the sausage mixture is browned, stir in the balsamic vinegar and canned tomatoes.
|Blitz the sausages into mince…|
4. Drain the pasta then tip it into the sauce and give it a gentle stir. Taste, correct the seasoning, then serve immediately.
|A hearty pasta that’s so aromatic and satisfying!|
|Join the Fresh Food Revolution by using the Philips Jamie Oliver Food Processor!|
Disclaimer: I received monetary compensation and a Philips Jamie Oliver Food Processor for the purposes of this review but all opinions are mine based on my own authentic user experience.